Mini water pump
Mini water pump is also called the ultra micro water pump, which can circulate, transport or pressurize the liquid, that is, convert the mechanical energy into the kinetic energy of the liquid, so as to achieve the purpose of pumping the liquid. The mini water pump is generally composed of the driving part and the pump body. There are two interfaces on the pump body, one inlet and one outlet. The water enters from the inlet and outlet. The mini water pump is generally small in volume, light in weight, with anti-interference, long service life and high temperature resistance (100 degrees). mini water pump 12v
Mini water pumps are divided into DC water pumps and AC water pumps according to voltage.
The voltage of DC water pump is 3V, 6V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, etc.
The voltage of AC water is 220V, 240V, etc. mini water pump 240v
According to the working principle, mini pumps can be divided into: volumetric pumps, vane pumps and other types.
Positive displacement pump is divided into: diaphragm pump, piston pump, gear pump, etc;
Vane pump is divided into centrifugal pump, axial flow pump and mixed flow pump.
Mini pumps are divided into submersible pumps and non submersible pumps according to whether they are submersible or not.
All standard Mini water pump by SHENPENG with lower price you will find here:
Dongguan Shenpeng Electronics Co., Ltd was found in 2012 and is specialized in brush-less DC water pumps. As a global BLDC water pump solutions specialist, it integrates R&D, manufacture with sales.The products are mainly applied to New-energy vehicle, mattress, home appliance (water heater, dish washer, coffee machine, water dispenser), smart toilet, cosmetic/medical equipment, machine tool equipment, air conditioning base station, PC, LED cooling system, aquarium etc.
Shenpeng was the earliest company that managed to produce the brushless DC water pumps. It is located in Changping, Dongguan and covers an area of 18000㎡. With an in-house CNAS standard laboratory, 300-thousand-grade dust-free workshop and 10 professional production lines. The annual production capacity is more than 5 million sets of water pumps and it is one of the largest manufacturer of BLDC water pump in China. It won many honorable titles such as High-tech Enterprise, Multiplication Enterprise etc.
How does the mini water pump work?
Mini pump is mainly used to transport water, oil, acid-base liquid, emulsion, liquid metal and other liquids, as well as liquid, gas mixture and liquid containing suspended solids. According to the working principle, it is divided into: micro centrifugal pump, micro pneumatic diaphragm pump, micro gear pump and micro vacuum pump. According to the type of motor, it is divided into brush micro water pump and brushless micro water pump.
1. Working principle of mini centrifugal pump.
The working principle of mini centrifugal pump is to make the liquid centrifugal movement by rotating the impeller. Before starting the pump, the pump shell and liquid pipe must be filled, and then start the motor to make the pump shaft drive the impeller and liquid to make high-speed rotary movement. The liquid has centrifugal movement, is thrown to the outer edge of the impeller, and flows into the pressure liquid pipeline of the pump through the flow channel of the volute pump shell. Its power consumption is directly proportional to the actual flow of the centrifugal pump.
2. Working principle of mini pneumatic diaphragm pump.
The working principle of the mini pneumatic diaphragm pump is that the motor drives the oscillation of the eccentric wheel and connecting rod, so as to drive the reciprocating motion of the diaphragm and form a complete air extraction motion with the valve plate of the inlet and outlet holes. When the pneumatic diaphragm pump works, in order to prevent the movable column from directly contacting the corrosive material liquid, separate the cylinder cavity from the liquid material with the diaphragm, which is also the principle of the reciprocating pump in essence.
3. Working principle of mini gear pump.
The working principle of mini gear pump is composed of two gears meshing with each other. The teeth of the two gears are separated from each other to form a low pressure. The liquid is sucked in and sent to the other side from the shell wall. The two gears on the other side close together to form a high pressure to discharge the liquid. It relies on the volume change of the meshing space of the gear teeth to transport liquid. It belongs to rotary pump or positive displacement pump.
The working principle of the mini vacuum pump is the circular motion of the motor, which makes the internal barrier of the pump do reciprocating motion through mechanical equipment, so as to compress and stretch the air in the fixed volume pump cavity to form a vacuum (negative pressure). There is a pressure difference between the pump suction port and the external atmospheric pressure. Under the effect of the pressure difference, the gas is pressed (sucked) into the pump cavity and then discharged from the exhaust port.
Application scope of mini water pump
1. Automobile industry bmw mini water pump
It is used for cold starting of automobile engine below minus 40 degrees in winter, circulating heat dissipation of fuel engine antifreeze at high temperature of 120 degrees, and water circulating heat dissipation of electric vehicles and electric motorcycles.
2. Food industry small water pump screwfix
It is mainly used for dishwashers, coffee pots, water dispensers, and the shell of water pumps. Special food grade high temperature resistant materials can be selected. The water pumps can work normally for more than 100 degrees continuously. It can reach food grade.
3. Household goods 12v water pump
Aquarium, fountain, foot bathing, shower, water heating mattress, computer water cooling system, etc; The DC brushless water pump has the characteristics of low noise, long service life and good pressurization effect, which can fully meet the above requirements.
Machine tool equipment water circulation heat dissipation, chiller circulation heat dissipation, sewage purification and treatment and other industries.
5. Solar photovoltaic energy products mini submersible water pump
Mini solar water pump is to directly drive the water pump with solar panels. Solar water pump has three functions
(1) Energy saving, 35% more energy-saving than ordinary DC brush water pump
(2) Soft start function, which can be started normally within 1W
(3) It is convenient to set the overvoltage protection function.
How to Choose a Mini Water Pump?
There are many kinds and brands of mini water pumps produced on the market, and the product quality is also different. Some can only be used for a few months, and some have liquid leakage, high noise and other phenomena. In order to avoid these problems, let's teach you how to choose a mini water pumps now.
1. Select the large factories with good reputation in the industry, and then investigate the manufacturers of mni water pumps. For example, Dongguan Shenpeng Electronics Co., Ltd. can not only send samples for testing, but also carry out customized development according to customer needs. small water pump - b&q
2. Determine the working voltage, current, head, flow, diameter, volume, shape requirements, ambient temperature requirements, speed regulation function, etc. of the micro water pump.
3. Whether there is a demand for media characteristics:
(1) For pumps conveying flammable, explosive, toxic or valuable media, reliable shaft seal or leak free pump is required, such as magnetic drive pump (isolated magnetic indirect drive without shaft seal).
(2) For the pump conveying corrosive medium, the convection parts are required to adopt corrosion-resistant materials, such as fluoroplastic corrosion-resistant pump.
(3) For the pump conveying medium containing solid particles, the convection parts are required to be made of wear-resistant materials, and the shaft seal shall be washed with clean liquid when necessary.
5. Pressure bearing requirements, such as those connected with water pipes, must have pressure bearing requirements. According to different countries, the pressure of water pipes is different, and the pressure bearing requirements are also different.
In short, before purchasing, we must do market research in the early stage, select powerful manufacturers, and finally provide samples for relevant tests, so that the product quality can be guaranteed.
Characteristics of mini brushless water pump
1. Long service life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency and low power consumption, which is energy saving and environmental protection.
2. The stator and circuit board of the motor are sealed with epoxy resin and completely isolated from the rotor, which solves the problem of water leakage caused by long-term diving of the motor DC pump. It can be installed underwater and completely waterproof.
3. The axis of the water pump adopts high-performance ceramic shaft, which has high precision and good seismic resistance. The noise is lower than 25 dB, and the power with smaller power can even reach less than 20 dB, so as to achieve the mute effect.
4. The water pump can be customized according to needs to meet special needs.
5. Multifunctional design, which can be used for diving or placed outside (the installation position is lower than the liquid level)
Common faults and maintenance of miniature water pump?
Micro water pump has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, long service life and low power. It is deeply loved by users, so it has a very wide range of applications. However, in the process of use, there will be some faults. How can we repair these faults. Now I would like to share with you the causes and maintenance methods of the frequent failures of the micro water pump:
1. Micro water pump fails to start normally
(1) If the circuit is disconnected due to power failure, it may be the problem of the fuse, which needs to be replaced. It may also be the broken wire or poor contact, which needs to be repaired.
(2) If the stator winding is damaged or the switch is in poor contact, repair or replace it.
2. Micro water pump shaft does not rotate
(1) It may be that the pump shaft is blocked and the blockage needs to be removed,
(2) It is also possible that the pump shaft and bearing are worn and need to be repaired or replaced.
(3) It may also be that the impeller collides with adjacent parts, and the clearance needs to be adjusted.
3. No water flows out of the micro water pump
(1) It may be that the water diversion is insufficient, and the bottom valve needs to be repaired to prevent water leakage. Or increase sufficient water diversion.
(2) It is possible that the water inlet pipe is leaking. It is necessary to tighten the fasteners or replace the leaking parts.
(3) It may be that the impeller rotates incorrectly. It is necessary to adjust the motor pipeline.
(4) The suction stroke may be too high, so it is necessary to reduce the suction stroke.
(5) The impeller may be damaged and needs to be replaced.
(6) It may also be that the bottom valve or pipe is blocked, and the blockage shall be removed.
4. Insufficient flow of micro water pump
(1) It may be that the pump head is too high and needs to be reduced.
(2) It may be that the water pump pipe is blocked and the blockage needs to be removed.
(3) The pump impeller port may be worn or damaged, and the pump impeller needs to be replaced.
(4) If the bottom valve is stuck and cannot be fully opened, the bottom valve needs to be repaired and fully opened.
5. Excessive power consumption of micro water pump
(1) The pump shaft may be bent and needs to be straightened or replaced.
(2) It may be that there is a blockage blocking the impeller in the water pump. It is necessary to remove and clean the water pump.
(3) It may be that the rotating parts have friction, which needs to be eliminated.
6. Vibration and noise of micro water pump
(1) It may be that the fastener is loose, and the fastener needs to be tightened.
(3) The bearing or impeller may be worn, and the bearing or impeller needs to be replaced.
7. Micro water pump motor overheating
(1) The voltage may be too low, so it is necessary to adjust the appropriate voltage.
(2) It is possible that the centrifugal switch contacts are stuck or damaged and need to be repaired or replaced.
(3) It may be that the wire is too thin, so it is necessary to increase the appropriate wire number to avoid overheating and burnout of the micro water pump.
Difference between mini water pump and large water pump
The large and medium-sized pumps used in industry, mining, municipal administration and large-scale water conservancy facilities are quite different from the mini water pumps used in scientific research, environmental protection, small water treatment and medical treatment in terms of object-oriented, pump parameters and application occasions. The details are as follows:
Large water pumps are required to work under the rated load. Exceeding or less than the rated load is not good and may be damaged.
The mini water pump has no rated load, because in actual use, the load is different and the performance. The output pressure and flow are also different. There are mainly two peak parameters:
(1) opening flow: it refers to that the water outlet of the water pump has no output head or pressure or is not connected to the negative pressure of the spray gun valve. The maximum flow that the pump can output under load.
(2) maximum pressure: it can be reached by the pump at the moment when the pump outlet is close to blocking or blocking Maximum pressure.
These two peak parameters cannot be reached at the same time, because the flow and pressure show a similar inverse relationship.The volume will decrease with the increase of pressure. The extreme case is that the pump is blocked, the pressure is the maximum, and the flow is 0; perhaps When the flow is maximum, the pressure is 0.
Address: Dapu Industrial Zone, Gangzi Village, Changping Town, Dongguan City