Brushless DC pump
Brushless DC water pump is a machine that uses DC 4.5V, 6V, 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V to drive the brushless motor to run, and the brushless motor rotates to drive the impeller to rotate, so as to increase the liquid pressure to transfer liquid.
All Brushless DC pump by SHENPENG with lower price you will find here:
1. Composition of brushless water pump
2. Features of brushless DC pump
3. Operating principle of brushless DC pump
4. Protection measures for DC brushless pump
5. Advantages of Brushless DC Pump
6. Application field of brushless DC water pump
7. Precautions for Use of Brushless DC Water Pump
Composition of brushless water pump
Brushless DC water pump consists of pump body, motor stator, shaft, bearing and rotor blade
The permanent magnet made of rare earth permanent magnetic materials has a wide working temperature range (- 45-400 ℃), high coercivity, good anisotropy in magnetic field direction, and no demagnetization when the same poles are close to each other. It is a good magnetic field source.
When the metal isolation sleeve is used, the isolation sleeve is in a sinusoidal alternating magnetic field, and eddy current is induced on the section perpendicular to the magnetic line of force and converted into heat. The expression of eddy current is: Pe eddy current; K-constant; N - rated speed of pump; T - magnetic transmission torque; F - pressure in the spacer; D - inner diameter of spacer sleeve; - the resistivity of the material; - The tensile strength of the material. After the pump is designed, n and T are given by the working conditions, and only F and D can be considered to reduce eddy current. The isolation sleeve made of non-metallic materials with high resistivity and high strength is very effective in reducing eddy current.
As the brushless DC magnetic isolation pump works by driving the rotor to rotate through the energized coil, in order to maintain the stability and noise of the rotor rotation, high-performance ceramic shaft and shaft sleeve are used to cooperate, which can achieve high accuracy and effectively reduce the rotation resistance and noise.
The materials of magnetic pump sliding bearing are engineering plastic plastic steel (POM) or ceramics. As plastic steel (POM) and ceramics have good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and friction resistance, the sliding bearings of magnetic pump are mostly made of engineering ceramics. As engineering ceramics are very fragile and have small expansion coefficient, the bearing clearance shall not be too small to avoid shaft seizure accident.
As the sliding bearing of the magnetic pump is lubricated by the medium conveyed, different materials shall be selected to make the bearing according to different media and working conditions.
Features of brushless DC pump
1. Long service life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency, low power consumption
2. Excellent design structure: the water pump head is connected with the motor rotor cavity, and the motor rotor cavity is completely isolated from the motor stator, so that it is completely waterproof and leak proof and the motor pump efficiency is high
3. It is safe, hygienic, environmentally friendly and energy-saving (because it is brushless, there is no spark generated by the electronic control reversing solid, and there is no carbon brush dust pollution).
4. The shaft center of the water pump is made of high-performance ceramic shaft with high precision, good wear resistance and extremely low sound, which can be used for water bed circulation, water bed heating, etc
5. The three-phase DC water pump in the water pump can realize PWM speed regulation, analog signal input speed regulation, and potentiometer manual speed regulation, which can realize the head and flow regulation.
6. Three phase brushless water pump, with impeller rotor seizure protection, reverse connection protection, overload protection and overcurrent protection.
7. Three phase brushless water pump, soft start control, no impact, low starting power consumption.
8. The water pump can be fully submerged or not (the installation position can be lower than the liquid level)
9. The pump can be customized and designed according to the customer's requirements
10. The three-phase brushless motor can withstand 100 ℃ high temperature.
Operating principle of brushless DC pump
The magnet and impeller of the brushless DC magnetic drive pump are molded into an integral part to form the rotor of the motor. There is a shaft sleeve directly molded in the middle of the rotor, which is fixed in the housing through a high-performance ceramic shaft. The stator and circuit board of the motor are sealed in the pump body with epoxy resin glue. There is a thin wall isolation between the stator and the rotor, which does not need to be matched with traditional mechanical shaft seals, so it is completely sealed. The torque of the motor is generated by the magnetic field after the coil on the silicon steel sheet (stator) is energized to drive the permanent magnet (rotor) to work. Magnets are magnetized in n (n is even) order to form a complete coupling magnetic system. When the magnetic pole generated by the stator coil is opposite to the magnetic pole of the magnet, that is, the displacement angle between the two magnetic poles Φ= 0, at this time, the magnetic energy of the magnetic system is the lowest; When the magnetic poles rotate to the opposite of the same pole, that is, the displacement angle between the two magnetic poles Φ= 2 π/n, at this time, the magnetic energy of the magnetic system is maximum. After removing the external force, because the magnetic poles of the magnetic system repel each other, the magnetic force will make the magnet return to the state with the lowest magnetic energy. The magnet then moves and drives the magnetic rotor to rotate.
Brushless DC water pump uses electronic commutation without using carbon brushes. The magnet rotor and stator silicon steel sheets have multistage magnetic fields. When the magnet rotor rotates an angle relative to the stator, it will automatically change the direction of the magnetic pole, making the rotor always maintain the same level of repulsion, so that the brushless DC magnetic isolation pump has a higher speed and efficiency.
The stator and rotor of the magnetic isolation pump are completely isolated, which completely avoids the liquid leakage problem existing in the traditional motor brushless DC pump. Moreover, it can be fully submerged and waterproof, effectively improving the service life and performance of the pump.
Protection measures for DC brushless pump
1. When the driven part of the magnetic actuator operates under overload, the driven part of the magnetic actuator will slip on the shaft, effectively protecting the motor.
2. When the pump is running, a small amount of liquid must be used to flush and cool the annulus area between the inner magnetic rotor and the isolation sleeve and the friction pair of the sliding bearing. The flow of coolant is usually 2% - 3% of the design flow of the pump, and the annular space between the inner magnetic rotor and the isolation sleeve generates high heat due to eddy currents. When the cooling and lubricating fluid is insufficient or the flushing hole is blocked, the medium temperature will be higher than the working temperature of the permanent magnet, and the internal magnetic rotor will gradually lose its magnetism, which will cause the magnetic actuator to fail. When the medium is water or water-based liquid, the temperature rise in the annulus area can be maintained at 3-5 ℃; When the medium is hydrocarbon or oil, the temperature rise in the annulus area can be maintained at 5-8 ℃.
Advantages of Brushless DC Pump
Magnetic pump is a kind of non-contact torque transmission through magnetic transmission to replace dynamic seal with static seal, so that the pump is completely leak free. As the pump shaft and internal magnetic rotor are completely closed by the pump body and isolation sleeve, the problem of "running, emitting, dripping and leaking" is completely solved, and the potential safety hazard of flammable, explosive, toxic and harmful media leaking through the pump seal in the refining and chemical industry is eliminated, effectively ensuring the physical and mental health of employees and safe production.
Compared with the motor type DC brushless water pump, the magnetic pump has the following advantages:
1. The pump shaft is changed from a dynamic seal to a closed static seal, completely avoiding medium leakage. It can be used both on land and water, and is completely waterproof.
2. No need for independent lubrication and cooling water, reducing energy consumption.
3. Low power consumption, high efficiency, damping and vibration reduction, reducing the impact of motor vibration on the pump and the impact of pump cavitation vibration on the motor.
4. In case of overload, the rotor will slip on the ceramic shaft, which can protect the motor and pump.
Application field of brushless DC water pump
1. Automobile industry: It is used for cold starting of automobile engines below - 40 ℃ in winter, circulating heat dissipation of fuel engine antifreeze at 120 ℃, and water circulating heat dissipation of electric vehicles and electric motorcycles.
2. Solar photovoltaic energy products: the solar water pump uses solar panels to directly drive the water pump. The solar water pump has three functions:
(1) Energy saving, 35% energy saving compared with ordinary DC brush pump;
(2) Soft start function, which can be started normally when the power reaches 1W;
(3) It is convenient to set overvoltage protection function.
3. Food industry: It is mainly used for dishwashers, coffee pots, drinking fountains and water pumps. The shell of the water pump can be made of special food grade high temperature resistant materials. The water pump can work normally for more than 100 degrees continuously. It can reach food level.
4. Housewares: aquarium, fountain, foot bath, shower, water heating mattress, computer water cooling system, etc; The DC brushless water pump has the characteristics of low noise, long service life and good pressurization effect, which can completely meet the above requirements.
5. Mechanical equipment and chemical industry: machine tool equipment water circulation heat dissipation, chiller circulation heat dissipation, sewage purification and other industries.
Precautions for Use of Brushless DC Water Pump
1. Use a 12V or 24V DC transformer for power supply.
2. The positive and negative poles of the power line of the water pump. When the red line is the positive pole, the black line is the negative pole (if it is other lines, it will also clearly mark the positive and negative poles. For details, please refer to the attachment manual).
3. Correctly connect the positive and negative poles of the water pump power line to enable the pump to start and operate normally.
4. Please put clean water into the pump as much as possible to prevent solid objects from entering the pump and causing blockage.
5. Please do not smash the product to affect the performance of the pump.
6. This pump is easy to use. Please read the instructions carefully. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.
Address: Dapu Industrial Zone, Gangzi Village, Changping Town, Dongguan City