The principle of computer water pump is to use the water pump to drive the liquid to flow in the pipeline, take away the heat on the radiator, thus reducing the heat in the computer, ensuring that the components in the computer can work at normal temperature, and improving the performance of the computer.
With the rapid rise of the e-sports industry, game players have increasingly high requirements for computer configuration. A top-level computer hardware can bring happy fluency experience and extraordinary image quality experience to game players, but at the same time, it is accompanied by a large number of heat problems. If the heat is not released in time, the internal temperature of the computer will rise continuously, and in serious cases, the computer will crash or burn the CPU.
Generally, ordinary computers use air-cooled radiators, which take heat away through air-cooled heat dissipation. However, air-cooled heat dissipation is highly dependent on the environment. For example, the heat dissipation performance will be greatly affected when the temperature rises and overclocking occurs. For top players, they need to meet the requirements of fast cooling, stable cooling, low noise and small environmental dependence. The liquid cooling radiator just meets these characteristics. The liquid cooling radiator is mainly composed of water cooling block, circulating liquid, computer water pump, pipeline and water tank. Its heat dissipation principle is to use the liquid to flow in the circulating pipeline driven by the water pump to take away the heat on the radiator. It can be seen from here that the core component of the liquid cooling radiator is this small water pump. Although the water pump is small, its function is comparable to the human heart, and its importance is self-evident. The following part focuses on how to select the computer water pump in the CPU liquid cooling radiator?
1. Select a computer water pump with stable performance, which determines whether the water cooling system can operate normally. There are many factors that determine the stability of performance. The most important is the performance of the electronic components inside the water pump. Shenpeng has strict control over the supply chain. Incoming materials must be inspected and tested layer by layer before entering the next stage. Because of Shenpeng's rigorous work style, Shenpeng pump has a good reputation in the industry.
2. Choose a long-life computer water pump. Long life means no frequent replacement and reduces the maintenance cost of players. The service life of the pumps produced by Shenpeng is more than 20000 hours. We use far higher standards than the industry to demand ourselves and produce better pumps.
3. Select the computer water pump with low noise. Science shows that people will feel comfortable physically and psychologically in a relatively quiet environment. If they are in a noisy environment, they will often be upset and irritable. The noise of the water pump produced by Shenpeng is as low as 25dB, which allows gamers to have a happy game experience during the game.
4. Choose a variety of certified computer water pump manufacturers, external support is more assured. The products produced by Shenpeng have passed CE, ROHS, reach and TSCA certification, and some products have obtained UL and FDA food grade certification.
5. Select the computer water pump with small size. The installation space of the game computer chassis is limited, leaving less space for the installation of the water pump. The water pump produced by Shenpeng is very small and can meet the requirements of most game computer manufacturers in the market.
As one of the earliest companies in China to develop DC brushless water pumps, Shenpeng has 18 years of industrial production and R & D experience. It has CNAs standard laboratory, 300000 level dust-free workshop, 10 professional production lines of electronic water pumps, etc. Shenpeng computer water pump provides cooling protection for your charging station.
pc water pump and reservoir,best pc water cooling pump,water cooling pump types,d5 water cooling pump,water cooling pump for ice bath,pc water reservoir
Address:No.30, Dapu lndustrial Street, Changping, Dongguan, Guangdong, China