How to choose air conditioning drainage pump?
The air conditioning drainage pump is used on the air conditioning to discharge the water droplets condensed from the cold evaporator. The common air conditioning drainage pumps on the market are DC 12v and 24V water pumps. Most of these pumps use brushless motors, with long service life and no maintenance.
Why does water flow out of the air conditioning pipe after the air conditioning is turned on?
This is because the air conditioner reduces the indoor temperature by absorbing and releasing heat by constantly changing the physical state of the refrigerant in the evaporator and condenser. When the fan of the indoor unit blows the indoor air through the evaporator, the indoor unit blows cold air; When the water vapor in the air meets the cold evaporator, it will condense into water droplets and flow out along the water pipe, which is the reason why the air conditioner will discharge water.
The seemingly simple condensed water, if not handled properly, will cause irreversible damage to the decoration of the home. Because of poor drainage, water leaks, and the leaked water is easy to damage the wall. Moreover, if the water in the water pan is not drained completely, it is easy to breed bacteria. Therefore, it is very important to drain the condensed water of the air conditioner.
At present, most air-conditioning manufacturers will install air-conditioning drainage pumps when they produce air conditioners, but there are many types of air-conditioning drainage pumps on the market, and the quality is uneven. How can an air-conditioning manufacturer choose a drainage pump?
1. First of all, select the water pump with long service life. Generally, the central air conditioning equipment operates for about 12-15 years, so the long-life water pump can reduce the frequency of replacement and save costs. The service life of the pumps produced by Shenpeng is much longer than 20000 hours. We demand ourselves with high standards and produce better pumps to serve our customers.
2. To select pumps with stable performance, Shenpeng is very strict with the incoming inspection of raw materials, and the manufacturers in the supply chain are also screened layer by layer to ensure that the quality and performance of the pumps produced by Shenpeng are better.
3. Choose the water pump with low noise. The DC brushless water pump has lower noise and quieter than the AC water pump. The DC brushless water pump produced by Shenpeng has a noise below 25dB, which can meet the application scenarios in various silent environments.
4, choose a variety of certified water pump manufacturers, external support is more assured. The products produced by Shenpeng have passed CE, ROHS, reach and TSCA certification, and some products have obtained UL and FDA food grade certification.
As one of the first companies to develop DC brushless water pumps in China, Shenpeng has 18 years of industrial production and R & D experience. It has CNAs standard laboratory, 300000 class dust-free workshop, 10 professional production lines of electronic water pumps, etc. the air conditioning drainage pumps produced by Shenpeng are a good choice for you. We will do our best to provide you with the most suitable pump solutions.
ac condensate pump cleaning,condensate pump installation,best condensate pump,submersible condensate pump,condensate pump home depot,small condensate pump
- What is the function of automotive electronic water pumps?
- What is the reason why the car water pump is broken?
- How to choose the circulating water pump of the chiller?
- What is horizontal centrifugal circulating water pump?
- How to maintain circulating water pump?
- Research direction of engine cooling water pump
- What is small water pump?
- Which is better electric or mechanical water pump for automobile?
- Maintenance mode of centrifugal water pump
- Shenpeng Electronics was listed on the list of Dongguan Engineering Technology Research Center and Key Laboratory projects