What is a water heater pump?
Water heater water pump is refers to the water pump acting on the water heater, which can pressurize or circulate the water heater. It is usually divided into two types: circulation and pressurization. It mainly depends on the environment in which it is used.
Let's talk about the water heater booster pump. The water heater booster pump is divided into an external booster pump and a built-in booster pump.
The external booster pump of the water heater refers to the water pump installed outside the water heater, because some cheap water heaters do not have a water pump installed. When the water pressure of the water pipe is low, the water output of the water heater without a water pump is very low, and the bathing experience is very poor. In response to the customer's pain point, an external water heater pump was developed to pressurize the water heater. The external water heater pump is usually 220v voltage. In recent years, users have paid more and more attention to environmental protection, energy saving and electricity safety. Follow-up companies are developing DC 12v or The 24v safe voltage water heater pump, the external DC water heater pump P6094 developed by Shenpeng, has high performance, small size and long service life. If you like it, click to view.
The built-in booster pump of the water heater refers to the water pump installed inside the water heater. When producing the water heater, the water heater manufacturer needs to communicate closely with the water pump manufacturer to select and test the type of the water pump to select the most suitable water pump, usually DC is selected. 12v, 24v or 36v water pumps, DC water pumps are characterized by safety, environmental protection and energy saving, small size and long life. Shenpeng is a professional manufacturer of water heater pumps and has a good reputation in the industry.
The water heater circulating water pump is mainly used in the zero cold water water heater, which is a new water heater product in recent years. Because every time the water heater is turned on in winter, the water heater must first heat the cold water, which requires a long waiting time ranging from several minutes to 10 minutes. Many users cannot stand this waiting time. The zero cold water water heater is the solution to this problem. One pain point, no need to wait, it can be used immediately. His principle is to use the water pump to circulate the hot water to other places that need water, and keep the temperature of the hot water area at all times, so as to achieve the purpose of instant use and solve the problem that customers are waiting for. trouble.
Advantages of Shenpeng brushless DC water pump：
1. Using a brushless motor, the efficiency is increased by 30% compared with an AC motor, and the power consumption is also safe.
2. Built-in smart chip, which can adjust flow and signal feedback, and adjust according to the needs of shower water flow and water temperature.
3. The 12V/24V/36V DC voltage matches the built-in power supply of the water heater, which can realize constant voltage and steady flow, which is not affected by the peak period of electricity consumption, and guarantees the water output and water pressure.
4. Under the same parameters, it has lower noise and better shower enjoyment than AC water pump.
5. Smaller size, 20,000 hours long life, improve the design space and quality reliability of the water heater.
- Introduction to electric water pump
- What is a computer water pump?
- What is a Solar hot water circulating pump
- What is a electric water pump
- Importance of heat dissipation of EV Charging Cooling Pump
- What is a circulating water pump?
- Yinping Mountain Climbing and Expanding Activities
- Shenpeng held 2022 fire drill to enhance fire safety response capability
- Technical Analysis and Solution of Water Heating Mattress Pump Jamming
- 2022 Shenpeng Autumn Training Meeting