New energy vehicle electronic water pump working principle
New energy vehicle electronic water pump is a key component of the vehicle cooling system, usually 12v or 24v electric coolant pump, such as Shenpeng P50, P60, P80, P90 automotive circulating DC pump series. The main operating principle of the automotive electronic water pump is: the brushless motor drives the impeller to rotate, so that the liquid pressure rises, and the water, coolant and other liquids are driven to circulate, so as to realize the heat dissipation of the coolant.
New energy vehicles are the main direction of green development and low-carbon transformation of the global automobile industry, with huge development potential. As the core component of the new energy vehicle cooling system, the automobile water pump also has great development prospects.
Because the performance and quality of the electronic circulation pump of the car have a great influence on the performance of the car. General car manufacturers will choose a car electronic circulation pump that is easy to use, stable in performance, low in energy consumption and high in efficiency
Automotive electronic water pump application
Mainly used in vehicle preheating system, automotive engine cooling cycle, hydrogen fuel cell thermal management system, new energy vehicle drive system, electric vehicle battery cooling system, as well as automobiles, motorcycles, new energy vehicles, hybrid buses, RVs, racing cars, Cooling systems for street cars, etc.
- Shenpeng electronic sharp knife training camp - DOE (experimental design) innovation method training
- Application of DC brushless water pump in electric vehicle
- Pet health starts from the source of water! Buy a pet water dispenser pump, find Shenpeng Electronics
- Introduction of coffee machine water pump
- What is the automotive water pump?
- What is a water heater pump?
- What is a toilet water pump?
- The water pump manufacturer teaches you how to choose the right water pump
- How to Design Efficient Auto Water Pumps
- In the face of high floors with zero water pressure, is there no solution to the problem of smart toilet flushing?