Analysis of the reasons for the slow cooling speed of industrial chillers
Chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment, commonly known as refrigerator, freezer, chilled water machine, ice water machine, cooler, etc. It is widely used in all walks of life. According to the cooling method, the chiller is divided into two types: air-cooled and water-cooled. According to temperature control, it is divided into: low temperature chiller and normal temperature chiller. The normal temperature is generally controlled within the range of 0-35 degrees. The temperature of the low temperature machine is generally controlled in the range of 100 degrees to 0 degrees.
To know the reason for the slow cooling rate of the chiller, we must understand the working principle of the chiller.
The working principle of the water machine: first inject a certain amount of water or cooling liquid into the water tank of the chiller, cool the water or cooling liquid through the cooling system of the chiller, and then send the low-temperature cooling water or cooling liquid by the water pump of the chiller to the equipment that needs to be cooled. Equipment, chilled water or coolant will take away the heat and then return to the water tank after the temperature rises to achieve cooling.
After analyzing the working principle of the chiller, we can conclude that the slow cooling speed of the chiller is related to the following factors: 1. The water pump, 2. The compressor efficiency, 3. The insulation cotton on the evaporator pipeline, 4. Whether there is any in the chiller Wall dirt, etc.
This time, we focus on analyzing the slow cooling rate of the chiller caused by the water pump. We will analyze other reasons later. For the analysis of the water pump, we still need to know what its working principle is:
The working principle of the chiller water pump is that the water pump transports the water or liquid cooled by the chiller to the equipment that needs to be cooled, so that it can achieve the cooling effect. The function of the water pump is to continuously circulate the liquid or water to achieve the effect of continuous cooling. Therefore, we can conclude that the pump will appear for the following reasons:
1. The water pump cannot work normally, so the water pump can be replaced directly.
2. The water pump can work normally. It may be that the wear of the rotor inside the water pump causes the aging problem of the water pump, which can also be solved by directly replacing the water pump.
3. There are many impurities in the pump, which cause the pump to work slowly, so it needs to be cleaned.
The above is the reason why the water pump affects the cooling speed of the chiller.
industrial chillers manufacturers,industrial water chiller,small industrial water chiller,process chiller manufacturers,industrial recirculating chiller,what are industrial chillers used for,industrial chiller cw-5200,industrial chiller cw-3000
- What is the function of automotive electronic water pumps?
- What is the reason why the car water pump is broken?
- How to choose the circulating water pump of the chiller?
- What is horizontal centrifugal circulating water pump?
- How to maintain circulating water pump?
- Research direction of engine cooling water pump
- What is small water pump?
- Which is better electric or mechanical water pump for automobile?
- Maintenance mode of centrifugal water pump
- Shenpeng Electronics was listed on the list of Dongguan Engineering Technology Research Center and Key Laboratory projects