Introduction of various water pumps
What is a water pump?The water pump is mainly used to transport liquids such as water, oil, acid-base liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal. Gear oil pumps can also transport liquids, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids.
Water pumps can usually be divided into three types according to their working principles: positive displacement pumps, power pumps and other types of pumps. In addition to classification according to working principles, submersible pumps can also be classified and named according to other methods. For example, according to the driving method, it can be divided into electric pumps and water turbine pumps; according to the structure, it can be divided into single-stage pumps and multi-stage pumps; according to purposes, it can be divided into boiler feed water pumps and metering pumps; according to the nature of the liquid to be transported, it can be divided into water pumps, oil pumps and mud pumps, etc.
There is a certain interdependence relationship between the various performance parameters of the water pump, which can be represented by a curve, which is called the characteristic curve of the water pump. Each pump has its own specific characteristic curve. A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pressurizes liquids. It transfers the mechanical energy of the prime mover or other external energy to the liquid to increase the energy of the liquid.
electric water pumps,water pumps for home,submersible water pumps,small water pumps,automatic water pump for house,water pumps nearby
- Good News | Shenpeng Electronics Selected as a Pilot Enterprise in the 2023 Dongguan "Double Increase Plan"
- Professional course training of MTP middle management Cadre Training Camp
- What is a dc pump？
- What is the function of automotive electric water pumps?
- Analysis of the Causes of Car Water Pump Faults
- How to choose the circulating water pump of the chiller?
- What is horizontal centrifugal circulating water pump?
- How to maintain circulating water pump?
- Research direction of engine cooling water pump
- What is small water pump?