Working principle of micro water pump
Micro water pump is a kind of water pump, which is subdivided one by one, and is a classification of water pump. The function is the same as a water pump, which lifts liquid, transports liquid, or increases pressure of liquid, that is, the machine that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into liquid energy to achieve the purpose of pumping liquid.
Classification of micro water pumps:
(1) Classified by driving voltage:
It can be divided into AC and DC; such as AC micro water pump and DC micro water pump;
(2) According to the type of commutator in the motor:
It can be divided into brushed and brushless; such as brushed micro water pumps, brushless micro water pumps;
(3) Classified by working principle:
It can be divided into diaphragm type, piston type, magnetic drive type, gear type, etc.
In practice, a certain type of pump is often a combination of the above categories.
For example, "DC brushed mini diaphragm water pump", "DC brushless micro magnetic water pump" and so on.
Today, the editor mainly introduces the DC brushless micro water pump, its original work and its advantages and disadvantages.
The principle of the DC brushless micro water pump:
Brushless DC micro water pumps can also be called brushless DC magnetic water pumps. It uses electronic components for commutation without using carbon brushes for commutation. It uses high-performance wear-resistant ceramic shafts and ceramic shaft sleeves. The shaft sleeves are connected to magnets by injection molding. The overall wear is avoided, so the service life of the brushless DC magnetic water pump is greatly enhanced. The stator part and the rotor part of the magnetically isolated water pump are completely isolated. The stator and the circuit board are potted with epoxy resin, 100% waterproof, the rotor part is made of permanent magnets, and the water pump body is made of environmentally friendly materials, low noise, small size, and performance stable. Various required parameters can be adjusted through the winding of the stator, and it can be operated at a wide voltage.
Advantages and disadvantages of DC brushless mini water pump:
Advantages: long life, low noise can reach 35dB or less. The stator and circuit board of the motor are potted with epoxy resin and completely isolated from the rotor. They can be installed underwater and are completely waterproof. The shaft of the pump adopts a high-performance ceramic shaft with high precision and good shock resistance.
(1) High cost.
(2) It cannot be operated under water shortage for a long time, it is easy to burn when running dry or idling.
(3) There is no self-priming capability, it must be dived or installed on the page.
mini water pump 12v,mini water pump 5v,mini water pump for fountain,mini electric water pump,12v water pump,mini water pump with float switch
- Good News | Shenpeng Electronics Selected as a Pilot Enterprise in the 2023 Dongguan "Double Increase Plan"
- Professional course training of MTP middle management Cadre Training Camp
- What is a dc pump？
- What is the function of automotive electric water pumps?
- Analysis of the Causes of Car Water Pump Faults
- How to choose the circulating water pump of the chiller?
- What is horizontal centrifugal circulating water pump?
- How to maintain circulating water pump?
- Research direction of engine cooling water pump
- What is small water pump?