Working principle of tubular pump
Tubular flow pump is a kind of horizontal axial flow pump. It is composed of a motor, a deceleration device and a water pump as a whole. It is installed in a machine pit inside the underwater dam. Its water inlet and outlet flow channels are located in a straight line, approximately straight cylindrical, with little hydraulic loss, high water lifting efficiency, and compact structure. Installation and maintenance are convenient, and the pump station project is simple.
Masonry pump is a kind of low-lift axial flow pump. Except for the impeller and its surrounding pump casing, which are made of metal materials, the inlet and outlet channels are all made of masonry or concrete. Its head is below 2 meters, and the flow Large, simple structure, low cost and high efficiency. It is suitable for drainage and irrigation in low-lying areas.
Shenpeng, top1 supplier of BLDC mini pumps in China, has been specializing in the design & manufacture of DC pumps for 15 years. There are 300,000 class dust-free workshops with 3 fully automatic production lines and 5 SMT lines. Annual output is about 3 million pcs pumps. Adopt "Six Sigma", pursue product "zero defect".
Shenpeng has passed IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and TUV. All products have passed CE, ROHS and REACH. Parts of pumps meet FDA, UL and EMC. Achieved more than 30 patents.
- What is the automotive water pump?
- What is a water heater pump?
- What is a toilet water pump?
- The water pump manufacturer teaches you how to choose the right water pump
- How to Design Efficient Auto Water Pumps
- In the face of high floors with zero water pressure, is there no solution to the problem of smart toilet flushing?
- New energy vehicle electronic water pump working principle
- Some knowledge of car brushless water pump
- How Dishwasher Pumps Work and How to Choose
- The water heater industry is facing the incentive of market downturn and competition, how to get rid of it?