Definition and application of silent water pump
Mute water pump definition:
The silent water pump refers to a miniature water pump with extremely low noise. It is equipped with one inlet and one outlet, one for each water inlet and one for water outlet, and can continuously form a vacuum or negative pressure at the inlet; a larger output pressure is formed at the outlet; the working medium is water or liquid; a compact instrument.
At present, most of the silent water pumps on the market are DC silent water pumps, because DC water pumps have long life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency, low power consumption, strong anti-interference ability, stable operation, and strong waterproofness, which ensure the work The noise is low during operation, and some can reduce the noise below 23db.
The use range of silent water pump:
Silent water pumps are widely used in two industries: aquariums and plumbing mattresses. Because these two industries have long continuous working hours and are closely related to people's daily life, the volume control is very demanding. Imagine that the fish tank in your house makes a huge noise, and no one can bear it, so the silent water pump solves this problem well.
- What is the automotive water pump?
- What is a water heater pump?
- What is a toilet water pump?
- The water pump manufacturer teaches you how to choose the right water pump
- How to Design Efficient Auto Water Pumps
- In the face of high floors with zero water pressure, is there no solution to the problem of smart toilet flushing?
- New energy vehicle electronic water pump working principle
- Some knowledge of car brushless water pump
- How Dishwasher Pumps Work and How to Choose
- The water heater industry is facing the incentive of market downturn and competition, how to get rid of it?