Which type of pump is better, low pressure micro water pump or high pressure micro water pump?
This is a very interesting question. The water pump industry involves a wide range of fields, including: environmental protection, medical treatment, water treatment, instrumentation, etc. The voltage range involved is DC voltage and AC voltage, common DC voltage: 1.5v, 3v, 6v, 12v, 24v (and 36v, 48v, etc.), common AC voltage: 220v, 380v (industrial use), etc. It is no exaggeration to say that where there is water, a "water pump" is used!
The same is true for micro water pumps, but years of experience tell us that no micro water pump can meet the requirements of all fields. Each type of pump has its advantages and disadvantages. For example, micro magnetic pumps are often used in water circulation and can run continuously for a long time, but there is no Self-priming capability. Miniature high-pressure diaphragm pumps are often used for high-pressure cleaning, spray cooling, etc. However, in the case of unattended water shortage, they may run idling due to lack of water. Miniature self-priming pumps are usually used for on-site sampling and analysis of water. But it can't pump high temperature water. The micro peristaltic pump can have a small flow rate, but the pulsation is very strong, which may cause larger pulse clutter interference, resulting in failure or inexplicable failure of the precision control circuit and LCD screen matched with the pump.
As for the above question: which pump is better, low-pressure micro-pump or high-pressure micro-pump? Let's take the plumbing mattress industry as an example (because the pumps of both voltages are currently used in this industry at the same time), let's talk to you:
First of all, let's first understand the concept of low-pressure water pump and high-pressure water pump, in simple terms:
Low-voltage water pump: generally refers to the use of DC power supply, such as DC 12V, 24V, 36v, 48v, etc.
High-pressure water pump: generally refers to AC power supply, such as DC 220V, 380V, etc.
Plumbing mattresses are also called plumbing blankets, plumbing electric blankets, and constant temperature plumbing blankets. They are composed of two parts: plumbing mattress and water storage. The water is heated or refrigerated by the water storage device and is delivered to the plumbing mattress or water heating kang by the water pump to heat or cool the human body. The heating range of the plumbing mattress is generally within 70 degrees, and some customers require the water pump to be 100 degrees resistant. Mattress material. There are currently two types of mattresses: PVC and silicone tubing. The cost of PVC is relatively low. Many customers will choose to reduce the cost. However, the resistance of PVC cushion is relatively large, and the pump needs a higher lift when selecting the type. The cost of the pump is relatively high, and the high-end customers will choose this material cushion, and the pump does not need to be too high in head.
The plumbing mattress industry first used AC 220v water pumps, but with the improvement of people’s living standards, the requirements for their own safety, noise, performance, etc. are getting higher and higher. 220v water pumps are difficult to meet this demand. DC micro water pumps (6v, 12v, 24v) with better performance in all aspects have been developed. Why is the DC micro water pump better? Because it has the following advantages:
1.Super long life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency, low power consumption
2. The stator and circuit board of the motor are potted with epoxy resin and completely isolated from the rotor, which solves the problem of water leakage caused by long-term diving of the motor-type DC water pump. It can be installed underwater and is completely waterproof.
3. Many parameters can be made with the same voltage. For example, a 24V water pump can be made with a head of 2 meters or a head of 7 meters. The water pump can operate at a wide voltage, for example, a 24V water pump can operate at a voltage below 24V.
4. The axis of the water pump adopts a high-performance ceramic shaft, which has high precision and good wear resistance. Because the water pump adopts a precise fit between the shaft sleeve and the ceramic shaft, the noise is less than 35 decibels, and the lower power can even reach 30 decibels, almost Achieve mute effect.
5. The three-phase hallless program-driven DC water pump in the water pump can realize PWM speed regulation, analog signal input speed regulation, and potentiometer manual speed regulation, so that the flow and head can be adjusted, and the music fountain can be customized.
6. The three-phase DC pump has impeller rotor jam protection, reverse connection protection, overload protection, and overcurrent protection.
7. The three-phase program-driven DC water pump is controlled as a soft start, no impact, and low starting power consumption.
8. The three-phase program-driven DC circuit board can be completely separated from the pump body. There are no components in the pump body. Then the pump body is made of high temperature resistant materials, so that the pump can be used in boiling water for a long time.
9. The three-phase DC program-controlled water pump is a unique innovative product of the company, with high technological content, high degree of intelligence, and convenient control.
10. The water pump can be equipped with 4-point pipe thread or 6-point pipe thread according to customer needs to meet the needs of special customers.
11. Multifunctional design, can be used in diving or placed outside (installation position is lower than the liquid level)
12. The pump can be customized according to user requirements and designed in accordance with customer requirements.
To sum up, through the above analysis, most of the DC micro pumps in the plumbing mattress industry (12v, 24v) will replace the 220v AC micro pumps. This is just a case. As mentioned at the beginning: no micro pump can meet all fields Requirements, each type of pump has its advantages and disadvantages. In some areas, DC pumps are better than AC pumps, and in some areas, AC pumps are better than DC pumps. The best pump is only to meet the needs of industry development.
mini water pump 12v,micro submersible water pump,submersible mini water pump,usb micro water pump,mini water pump 5v,submersible mini water pump working,small water pump,small water pump 12v
- What is the automotive water pump?
- What is a water heater pump?
- What is a toilet water pump?
- The water pump manufacturer teaches you how to choose the right water pump
- How to Design Efficient Auto Water Pumps
- In the face of high floors with zero water pressure, is there no solution to the problem of smart toilet flushing?
- New energy vehicle electronic water pump working principle
- Some knowledge of car brushless water pump
- How Dishwasher Pumps Work and How to Choose
- The water heater industry is facing the incentive of market downturn and competition, how to get rid of it?