Features of 24v micro water pump
24v micro water pump definition:
24v micro water pump refers to a micro water pump that uses a DC voltage of 24v. It has one inlet and one outlet and one outlet. The working medium is generally clean water or liquid, and a small mechanical device.
Features of 24v micro water pump:
1. Small size, can be installed in various equipment.
2. Safe and energy-saving. The 24v voltage is far lower than the safety voltage of the human body, so it is absolutely safe compared to 220v voltage. Because of the low voltage, the power consumption is small, energy saving and environmental protection.
3. Long service life. The 24v micro water pump produced by Shenpeng Electronics has a service life of more than 20,000 hours.
4. High waterproof performance. Shenpeng Electronics produces 24v miniature water pumps, some of which have a waterproof rating as high as IP68.
The purpose of 24v micro water pump:
24v micro water pump is mainly used in water treatment, environmental protection, medical treatment, industrial control, scientific research laboratories, etc., can meet the needs of small size, low noise, low power consumption, etc., can be widely used in water circulation, cooling, lifting, transfer, pressurization, Spraying, spraying, water circulation, transportation and other purposes.
24vdc high pressure water pump,24v inline water pump,24vdc water pump,water pump 24v,24v pump motor,24vdc submersible water pump,high volume dc water pump,2 inch dc water pump
- What is the automotive water pump?
- What is a water heater pump?
- What is a toilet water pump?
- The water pump manufacturer teaches you how to choose the right water pump
- How to Design Efficient Auto Water Pumps
- In the face of high floors with zero water pressure, is there no solution to the problem of smart toilet flushing?
- New energy vehicle electronic water pump working principle
- Some knowledge of car brushless water pump
- How Dishwasher Pumps Work and How to Choose
- The water heater industry is facing the incentive of market downturn and competition, how to get rid of it?