What is water pump?
Water pump is a machine that circulates or boosts liquid,the technical parameters to measure the performance of water pump are flow, suction, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency and so on. According to different working principles, it can be divided into volume water pump, vane water pump and so on. Volume water pump uses the change of studio volume to transfer energy. Vane pump uses the interaction between rotating vane and water to transfer energy, including centrifugal pump, axial flow pump and mixed flow pump and so on. According to the control principle, centrifugal pump can be divided into AC pump, brush DC pump, brushless DC motor pump and brushless DC magnetic isolation water pump.
Water pump field of application:
Shenpeng provide dc mini water pumps, which can be used for computer cooling system, coffee machine, water purifier, soilless culture, water heater, warm mattress, chiller machine, dishwasher, Intelligent toilet, new energy vehicle cooling system, and so on.
Water pump classification:
Water pump classification by use
Delivery pump, circulating pump, fire pump, pressure test pump, sewage pump, metering pump, sanitary pump, dosing pump, gelatinization pump, infusion pump, defoaming pump, process pump, oil delivery pump, water supply pump, drainage pump, drain pump, dredge pump, sprinkler pump, booster pump, high-pressure pump, insulation pump, high-temperature pump, low-temperature pump, condensate pump, heating network pump, cooling pump, HVAC pump, deep well pump, pain relief pump, chemotherapy pump, air pump, blood pump, pumping pump Sulfur removal pump, shear pump, grinding pump, fuel pump, fish suction pump, bathtub pump, source heat pump, filter pump, oxygenation pump, shampoo pump, injection pump, inflation pump, gas pump, art pump, odorization pump, chopping pump
Water pump classification by industry
Petroleum pump, metallurgical pump, chemical pump, fishery pump, mining pump, electric pump, water pump, water treatment pump, food pump, brewing pump, pharmaceutical pump, beverage pump, oil refining pump, seasoning pump, paper pump, textile pump, printing and dyeing pump, ceramic pump, paint pump, pesticide pump, fertilizer pump, sugar pump, alcohol pump, environmental pump, salt pump, beer pump, starch pump, water supply pump, heating pump, agricultural pump, garden pump, aquarium pump, boiler pump Medical pump, marine pump, aviation pump, automobile pump, fire pump, cement pump, air conditioning pump, nuclear pump, mechanical pump, gas pump, oil and gas mixed pump
Water pump classification by principle
Reciprocating pump, plunger pump, piston pump, diaphragm pump, rotor pump, screw pump, liquid ring pump, gear pump, sliding vane pump, roots pump, roller pump, cam pump, peristaltic pump, disturbing pump, vane pump, centrifugal pump, axial flow pump, mixed flow pump, vortex pump, jet pump, jet pump, water hammer pump, vacuum pump, spiral case pump, hose pump, worm pump
Water pump classification by media
Clean water pump, sewage pump, seawater pump, hot water pump, hot oil pump, heavy oil pump, heavy oil pump, slag pump, asphalt pump, impurity pump, slag slurry pump, mortar pump, mortar pump, slurry pump, cement pump, concrete pump, powder pump, acid-base pump, air pump, steam pump, oxygen pump, ammonia pump, gas pump, blood pump, foam pump, lotion pump, paint pump, sulfuric acid pump, hydrochloric acid pump, colloid pump, alcohol pump Beer pump, wine pump, chocolate pump, milk pump, starch pump, wort pump, toothpaste pump, brine pump, brine pump, lye pump, molten salt pump, grease pump, pesticide pump, fertilizer pump, reagent pump, gas-liquid pump, oil pump, chemical fiber pump, spinning pump, dosage pump, paint pump, fruit pulp pump, pulp pump, insulin pump, concentrated slurry pump, air pump, water pump, oil pump.
Installation method of water pump
1. The water pump shall be close to the water source as far as possible to reduce the length of the suction pipe under the conditions of geographical environment. The foundation at the pump installation site shall be firm, and the fixed pump station shall be built with special foundation.
2. The water inlet pipe shall be sealed reliably and must have special support. It cannot be hung on the water pump. The inlet pipe with bottom valve shall be installed vertically with its axis and horizontal plane as far as possible, and the included angle between its axis and horizontal plane shall not be less than 45 °. When the water source is a channel, the bottom valve should be more than 0.50 meters above the bottom of the water, and the screen should be added to prevent sundries from entering the pump.
3. The base of the machine and pump shall be horizontal and firmly connected with the foundation. When the machine and pump are driven by belt, the tight side of the belt is lower, so the transmission efficiency is high. The direction of the pump impeller should be consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow; When coupling transmission is adopted, the machine and pump must be coaxial.
4. The installation position of the water pump shall meet the requirements of the allowable vacuum suction height, and the foundation must be horizontal and stable to ensure that the rotating direction of the power machinery is consistent with that of the water pump.
5. If there are multiple units in the same machine room, there should be a distance of more than 800mm between the units and between the units and the wall.
6. The suction pipe of the water pump must be well sealed, and the elbows and gate valves should be minimized. When filling water, the air should be exhausted. During operation, the air should not be accumulated in the pipe. The suction pipe is required to be connected with the water inlet of the water pump in a slightly upward slope, and the water inlet should have a certain submergence depth.
Precautions for water pump
1. If the water pump has any small fault, remember not to let it work. If the packing of the water pump shaft is worn, it should be added in time. If the water pump continues to be used, it will leak. The direct impact of this is that the energy consumption of the motor will increase and the impeller will be damaged.
2. If the pump vibrates strongly during use, stop to check the cause, otherwise it will also cause damage to the pump.
3. When the bottom valve of the water pump leaks, some people will fill the inlet pipe of the water pump with dry soil and flush the bottom valve with water, which is really not advisable. Because when the dry soil is put into the inlet pipe, when the pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, and then the pump impeller and bearing will be damaged, which shortens the service life of the pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4. Pay attention to the maintenance of the water pump after use. For example, when the water pump is used up, the water in the water pump should be cleaned. It is better to remove the water pipe and wash it with clean water.
5. The adhesive tape on the water pump should also be removed, and then washed with water and dried in the light place. Do not put the adhesive tape in a dark and wet place. The adhesive tape of the water pump must not be stained with oil, let alone some sticky things on the adhesive tape.
6. Carefully check whether there are cracks on the impeller and whether the impeller is loose on the bearing. If there are cracks and looseness, repair it in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, clean it up.
Shenpeng, top1 supplier of BLDC mini water pumps in China, has been specializing in the design & manufacture of DC water pumps for 15 years. There are 300,000 class dust-free workshops with 3 fully automatic production lines and 5 SMT lines. Annual output is about 3 million pcs water pumps. Adopt "Six Sigma", pursue product "zero defect".
Shenpeng has passed IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and TUV. All products have passed CE, ROHS and REACH. Parts of water pumps meet FDA, UL and EMC. Achieved more than 30 patents.
- The application of 12V water pump in water heaters
- 12V water pump improves the comfort and user experience of intelligent toilets
- 12V water pump assists industrial chillers to achieve efficient cooling effects
- Small water pump: the core component of automotive cooling system
- What is a car water pump?
- What is the hot water recirculation pump?
- Water heating mattress silent water pump
- In 2023, Shenpeng Electronics will carry out fire drills to ensure the safety of enterprise production
- DC water pump and AC water pump
- automotive water pump