What is the development trend water heating mattress circulating water pump?
The water heating mattress circulating water pump is applied to the water heating mattress. The main working principle is to circulate the water in the main machine of the water heating mattress to the water heating mattress to achieve heating or cooling. The 220v AC water pump is used for the water heating mattress pump at the beginning, but there will be some safety hazards and especially loud noise. It is increasingly unsuitable for the development of this industry.
In addition, people have higher and higher requirements for health and sleep quality, and 220v water pump is gradually being eliminated by the industry. Therefore, in order to adapt to the development of the industry and people's requirements for health and sleep quality, major manufacturers later developed a 12v DC brushless micro pump with better performance in all aspects. Among them, Shenpeng Electronics is an earlier manufacturer of brushless DC pump. Mainly engaged in the R&D, production and sales of brushless DC pump, and is a global expert in brushless DC pump solutions.
Plumbing mattresses are also called plumbing blankets, plumbing electric blankets, constant temperature plumbing blankets, temperature-controlled plumbing mattresses, etc. It consists of two parts: plumbing mattresses and water storage. Its working principle is: the water is heated or cooled by the heating or cooling system in the water reservoir, and then the water is sent to the water heating mattress or the water heating kang by the circulating water pump to heat or cool the human body. For water heating mattresses or water heating Kang media, the water temperature heating range is generally specified to be within 70 degrees, and some special customers require the water temperature to be 100 degrees.
The above water temperature requirements actually have a lot to do with the material of the mattress. There are currently two types of mattresses on the market: PVC and silicone tubes.
PVC is actually a kind of vinyl polymer. Its material is an amorphous material. It has non-flammability, high strength, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. The cost is relatively low. Many customers will reduce the cost. This material is selected, but the resistance of PVC is very large, so the pump often chooses a higher head when selecting, so as to meet the demand.
The silicone tube is made by adding raw silicone rubber to a double-roll mixer or a closed kneader, and gradually adding white carbon black and other additives to repeatedly refining uniformly. According to the technical standards of the industry, the product is made by extrusion. The cost of silicone tubing is relatively high, and manufacturers that target high-end customers will choose this material cushion, and the pump does not need to be too high in head.
The advantages of Shenpeng heating mattress circulating water pump are as follows:
1. Long life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency, and low power consumption.
2. The stator and circuit board of the motor are potted with epoxy resin and completely isolated from the rotor, which solves the problem of water leakage caused by long-term diving of the motor-type DC water pump. It can be installed underwater and is completely waterproof.
3. Many parameters can be made with the same voltage. For example, a 24V water pump can have a head of 2 meters or a head of 7 meters. The water pump can operate at a wide voltage, for example, a 24V water pump can operate at a voltage below 24V.
4. The shaft of the water pump adopts a high-performance ceramic shaft, which has high precision and good wear resistance. Because the water pump adopts a precise fit between the shaft sleeve and the ceramic shaft, the noise is less than 25 decibels, and the lower power can even reach below 20 decibels, almost Achieve the mute effect.
5. The three-phase Hallless program-driven DC pump in the water pump can realize PWM speed regulation, analog signal input speed regulation, and potentiometer manual speed regulation, so that the flow rate and head can be adjusted.
6. The three-phase DC water pump has impeller rotor jam protection, reverse connection protection, overload protection, and overcurrent protection.
7. The three-phase program-driven DC water pump is controlled as a soft start, no impact, and low starting power consumption.
8. The three-phase program-driven DC circuit board can be completely separated from the pump body. There are no components in the pump body, and the pump body is made of high temperature resistant materials, so that the pump can be used in boiling water for a long time.
9. The three-phase DC program-controlled water pump has high technology content, high degree of intelligence, and convenient control.
10. The water pump can be configured with 4-division pipe thread or 6-division pipe thread according to customer needs to meet the needs of special customers.
11. Multifunctional design, can be used in diving or placed outside (installation position is lower than the liquid level)
12. The pump can be customized according to user requirements and designed according to customer requirements.
The future development trend of the heating mattress circulating water pump?
The future development trend of the plumbing mattress industry: it must be considered in terms of meeting the needs of industry development and meeting customer requirements. Therefore, no matter how the industry develops in the future, only by adapting to the development of the industry and satisfying the needs of customers can it truly benefit the invincible.
- Good News | Shenpeng Electronics Selected as a Pilot Enterprise in the 2023 Dongguan "Double Increase Plan"
- Professional course training of MTP middle management Cadre Training Camp
- What is a dc pump？
- What is the function of automotive electric water pumps?
- Analysis of the Causes of Car Water Pump Faults
- How to choose the circulating water pump of the chiller?
- What is horizontal centrifugal circulating water pump?
- How to maintain circulating water pump?
- Research direction of engine cooling water pump
- What is small water pump?