How to choose the water pump of the chiller?
The pump is a very wonderful and important thing. For the human body, the heart is a pump. From this we can know that for the chiller. The quality and selection of the pump is very important.
The chiller water pump is a machine that transports liquid or pressurizes the liquid in the chiller. It transfers the mechanical energy of the prime mover or other external energy to the liquid to increase the energy of the liquid. It is mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, acid and alkali, Emulsions, suspoemulsions and liquid metals, etc., can also transport liquids, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. The technical parameters to measure the performance of the chiller pump include flow, suction, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to different working principles, it can be divided into volumetric pumps, vane pumps and other types. Positive displacement pumps use changes in the volume of their working chambers to transfer energy; vane pumps use the interaction between rotating blades and water to transfer energy. There are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps.
How to choose the water pump of the chiller:
1. First determine the working voltage, current, head and flow of the refrigerator, the size of the caliber, the maximum head of the general standard of the water pump refers to the static head without water flow when the water is pumped to the maximum head, if the customer requires the water to be pumped to a certain level If a certain water flow is maintained at a certain height, the required lift must be higher than the specified pumping height when selecting the pump. This specific is determined by the supplier according to the actual situation.
2. Determine the volume and shape requirements of the refrigerator equipment, such as the threaded interface, the direction of the water inlet and outlet, and the size of the caliber.
3. Determine the temperature and medium of the working environment.
4. Determine the functional requirements, such as: time control, action control, pressure control, flow control, speed control, etc.
- Smart toilet water pump brand selection
- Micro water pump
- How to choose a water heater booster circulating pump, the main points are here
- Shenpeng: Intelligent toilet booster pump, technology is Wang Cheng's core competitiveness
- How to choose the water pump of the chiller?
- Brushless DC Water Pump
- Food grade small water pump has characteristics and advantages
- The definition and working principle of tie rod piston pump
- Definition and application scope of manual diaphragm pump
- Working principle of screw pump