Food grade small water pump has characteristics and advantages
Food is related to the survival and health of human beings. The old saying goes well: disease comes from the mouth. Therefore, each country has its own strict regulations on food-level contact testing. Food-grade small water pumps are no exception and must meet standards. European Union: Since 2005, the European Union has promulgated the latest directive 2004/1935/EC for food contact substances, which has been enforced on October 27, 2006. Since then, food contact materials exported to the EU must comply with the relevant standards of 1935/2004/EC. USA: FDA test, Germany: LFGB test.
Features of food grade small water pump:
It meets food-grade standards and can work for a long time under 100 high temperatures. Food grade small water pumps include: coffee pot water pump, dishwasher water pump, high temperature water pump for commercial water dispenser, brushless water pump for juicer, water pump for commercial three-room equipment, water pump for household appliances, water dispenser water pump and so on.
1. Compact design, quiet, powerful brushless motor suitable for long-term continuous work
2. Efficient ECM brushless motor with a long life of 20000 hours
3. Advanced magnetic drive technology, static sealing, no leakage
4. Efficient and dynamically balanced impeller, smoother and quieter operation
5. The high reliability of the water pump comes from its unique design. There is only one moving part: the magnetic force drives the rotor/impeller to rotate in a ceramic bearing, so the life of the water pump can be extended far beyond the standard of ordinary pumps in the market.
6. High temperature resistance of 100 degrees Celsius, food-grade materials, heat-resistant materials meet the needs of the food or beverage industry.
- How to choose the water pump of the chiller?
- Brushless DC Water Pump
- Food grade small water pump has characteristics and advantages
- The definition and working principle of tie rod piston pump
- Definition and application scope of manual diaphragm pump
- Working principle of screw pump
- Detailed introduction of jet deep well pump
- Introduction of submersible electric pump
- Introduction of long shaft deep well pump
- Working principle of mixed flow pump