How to choose a chiller pump?
Definition of chiller：
Water chillers are commonly known as refrigerators, freezers, chillers, chillers, chillers, etc. Because they are widely used in all walks of life, the names are different depending on the industry.
Chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment, according to the cooling method is divided into: air-cooled and water-cooled two types of equipment. According to temperature control, it is divided into low temperature chillers and normal temperature chillers. The normal temperature is generally controlled within the range of 0-35 degrees. The temperature of the low temperature machine is generally controlled in the range of -100 degrees-0 degrees.
Definition of chiller water pump:
The chiller water pump refers to the water pump used in the water-cooled chiller. It is a kind of miniature DC water pump. Usually, the cooling water or coolant flows in from the water inlet and the water outlet is sent to the destination.
Working principle of chiller:
Usually, a certain amount of water or coolant is injected into the water tank of the chiller, the water or coolant is cooled by the chiller refrigeration system, and then the low-temperature cooling water or coolant is sent to the equipment that needs cooling by the chiller water pump, the chilled water or The cooling liquid takes away the heat and the temperature rises and then flows back to the water tank to achieve cooling.
Working principle of chiller water pump:
That is, the water pump transports the water or liquid cooled by the chiller to the equipment that needs to be cooled to achieve cooling. The function of the water pump is to continuously circulate the liquid or water to achieve a continuous cooling effect.
How to choose a chiller pump:
The water chiller pump must choose a strong manufacturer, so that the quality can be guaranteed. The service life of the pump produced by Shenpeng Electronics is usually more than 20,000 hours. It uses a brushless motor, small size, low power consumption, and low noise. Water chiller manufacturers have cooperation. Shenpeng has been focusing on brushless DC water pumps for 16 years and has been recognized by the majority of manufacturers. If you are a chiller manufacturer, please consult us if you have pump needs. We can provide sample testing and order You are welcome to consult at any time, thank you!
- What is a three-phase DC brushless water pump? The comparison between a three-phase DC pump and a two-phase DC pump
- Principle and application of brushless DC water pump
- Application of electronic DC water pump in water cooling cycle of electric vehicle engine
- How to calculate the pump flow and head, and how to select the pump type?
- Application of brushless DC water pump and brushless motor in new energy vehicles
- Comparison of GW4N20 2.0T and EA888 third-generation 2.0T cooling systems
- Introduction of BMW engine electronic water pump
- Introduction of Volkswagen's 3rd Generation EA888 Engine Water Pump
- What is the use of DC submersible pumps? How is the performance?
- What is a micro diaphragm pump? What is the difference between it and the micro water pump?