The definition of brushless DC pump
Brushless DC water pump refers to a machine that uses DC 4.5V～24V to drive a brushless motor. The rotation of the brushless motor drives the rotation of the impeller, thereby increasing the pressure of the liquid to achieve the effect of transferring the liquid.
brushless water pump
It mainly contains two points:
1. The attribute of the working current is direct current, which generates a stable and stable current. The common DC12V and DC24V are generally lower than 36V. Such currents are safe currents, and there is no danger of electric shock if the human body comes into contact with this current. , Is a safe voltage. The traditional water pump power supply is 220V AC, so you must pay attention to the safe use of electricity, otherwise there will be a risk of electric shock.
2. The motor of the water pump is a brushless motor, and the brushless motor uses electronic components to induce commutation. There is no carbon brush, so it is called a brushless motor. Without carbon brushes, there will be no wear and no damage to the motor, which greatly increases the service life of the pump motor.
Features of brushless water pump：
1. Long life, no maintenance, small size, high efficiency, low power consumption
2. Excellent design structure: the water pump head is connected with the motor rotor cavity, and the motor rotor cavity is completely isolated from the motor stator, so that it is completely waterproof and leak-proof and the motor water pump has high efficiency
3. Safety and health, environmental protection and energy saving (because the brushless is electronically controlled reversing solid, no sparks, no carbon brush dust pollution).
4. The axis of the water pump adopts high-performance ceramic shaft, which has high precision, good wear resistance, and extremely low sound. It can be used for water bed circulation, water bed heating, etc.
5. The three-phase DC pump in the water pump can realize PWM speed regulation, analog signal input speed regulation, and potentiometer manual speed regulation, which can realize the adjustment of head and flow.
6. Three-phase brushless water pump, with impeller rotor jam protection, reverse connection protection, overload protection, overcurrent protection.
7. Three-phase brushless water pump, controlled as soft start, no impact, low power consumption at start.
8. The water pump can be fully submerged or not submerged (the installation position is lower than the liquid level)
9. The pump can be customized according to user requirements and designed according to customer requirements
10. Three-phase brushless motor can withstand high temperature of 100 degrees
brushless water pump 12v，brushless motor water pump，brushless dc water pump 12v，brushless fuel pump，impeller for water pump，12 volt impeller water pump，diy water pump impeller，mini water pump impeller
- Relevant knowledge about pump flow, head, curve, etc.
- The basic parameters of the pump
- Pump applications in various fields
- Pump classification basis
- The definition and historical origin of the pump
- The knowledge of pump - the definition of pump
- Why the "zero cold water" water heater must be indispensable
- Comprehensively explain how water heater manufacturers choose water heater booster pumps
- Application of small water pump in water heater industry
- Application of brushless DC automobile electronic circulating water pump in the field of new energy vehicles