what is dc water pump？
DC water pump is a machine that transports liquid or pressurizes liquid. When the water pump is working, the coil and commutator rotate, but the magnetic steel and carbon brushes do not rotate. The alternating current direction of the coil is changed by the commutator and brushes that rotate with the motor.
DC Pump Classification:
1. Brush DC water pump
2. Brushless DC magnetic drive isolated water pump
3. Brushless motor DC water pump
1. Working principle of brushed DC water pump：
Disadvantages: As long as the motor rotates the carbon brushes, they will wear out. When the water pump runs to a certain level, the carbon brush wear gap will increase and the sound will increase. After hundreds of hours of continuous operation, the carbon brushes will not be able to change direction. Up.
Advantages: low price.
2. The working principle of brushless motor DC water pump：
The motor-type brushless DC pump is composed of a brushless DC motor and an impeller. The shaft of the motor is connected to the impeller.
Disadvantages: There is a gap between the stator and the rotor of the water pump. After a long time of use, the water will penetrate into the motor and the motor will easily burn out.
Advantages: The brushless DC motor has been standardized and mass-produced by specialized manufacturers, with relatively low cost and high efficiency.
12v dc water pump solar,dc water pump mini,dc water pump flipkart,solar dc water pump,12v dc water pump working,dc water pump 1hp,5v dc water pump,dc water pump for agriculture
- Relevant knowledge about pump flow, head, curve, etc.
- The basic parameters of the pump
- Pump applications in various fields
- Pump classification basis
- The definition and historical origin of the pump
- The knowledge of pump - the definition of pump
- Why the "zero cold water" water heater must be indispensable
- Comprehensively explain how water heater manufacturers choose water heater booster pumps
- Application of small water pump in water heater industry
- Application of brushless DC automobile electronic circulating water pump in the field of new energy vehicles