What do you know about water pumps?
Water pump is a machine that circulates or boosts liquid. The technical parameters to measure the performance of pump are flow, suction, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency and so on. According to different working principles, it can be divided into volume pump, vane pump and so on. Volume pump uses the change of studio volume to transfer energy. Vane pump uses the interaction between rotating vane and water to transfer energy, including centrifugal pump, axial flow pump and mixed flow pump and so on. According to the control principle, centrifugal pump can be divided into AC pump, brush DC pump, brushless DC motor pump and brushless DC magnetic isolation pump.
Field of application:
Shenpeng provide dc mini pumps, which can be used for computer cooling system, coffee machine, water purifier, soilless culture, water heater, warm mattress, chiller machine, dishwasher, Intelligent toilet, new energy vehicle cooling system, and so on.
Shenpeng, top1 supplier of BLDC mini pumps in China, has been specializing in the design & manufacture of DC pumps for 15 years. There are 300,000 class dust-free workshops with 3 fully automatic production lines and 5 SMT lines. Annual output is about 3 million pcs pumps. Adopt "Six Sigma", pursue product "zero defect".
Shenpeng has passed IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and TUV. All products have passed CE, ROHS and REACH. Parts of pumps meet FDA, UL and EMC. Achieved more than 30 patents.
- Food grade small water pump has characteristics and advantages
- The definition and working principle of tie rod piston pump
- Definition and application scope of manual diaphragm pump
- Working principle of screw pump
- Detailed introduction of jet deep well pump
- Introduction of submersible electric pump
- Introduction of long shaft deep well pump
- Working principle of mixed flow pump
- Working principle of tubular pump
- The working principle of axial flow pump