How to choose the right pump for the fish tank? How to choose the pump size?
How to choose a water pump for different fish tanks? Choose AC or variable frequency pump?
let's compare the advantages and disadvantages of AC pumps and variable frequency pumps:
1. In terms of price, AC is cheap/frequency conversion water pump is expensive.
2. The 100W AC pump is 3000L, but the DC variable frequency water pump only needs 30W. According to the power saving of 70W, it can save 650 degrees a year in operation.
3. The direct current uses a 12/24V water pump with a voltage much lower than the safety voltage of 36V, and the alternating current is 220V. If there is a leakage, the variable frequency pump is very safe to use.
4. The mute level of DC variable frequency water pumps can reach below 20dB, and AC water pumps are generally greater than 40dB.
Generally speaking, DC frequency conversion is expensive, but in terms of long-term and various advantages, the fish tank water pump should choose frequency conversion water pump. The key is power saving, mute and safe.
- What is the automotive water pump?
- What is a water heater pump?
- What is a toilet water pump?
- The water pump manufacturer teaches you how to choose the right water pump
- How to Design Efficient Auto Water Pumps
- In the face of high floors with zero water pressure, is there no solution to the problem of smart toilet flushing?
- New energy vehicle electronic water pump working principle
- Some knowledge of car brushless water pump
- How Dishwasher Pumps Work and How to Choose
- The water heater industry is facing the incentive of market downturn and competition, how to get rid of it?