Difference between AC pump and variable frequency pump
How to choose a water pump for different fish tanks? Choose AC or variable frequency pump?
let's compare the advantages and disadvantages of AC pumps and variable frequency pumps:
1. In terms of price, AC is cheap/frequency conversion water pump is expensive.
2. The 100W AC pump is 3000L, but the DC variable frequency water pump only needs 30W. According to the power saving of 70W, it can save 650 degrees a year in operation.
3. The direct current uses a 12/24V water pump with a voltage much lower than the safety voltage of 36V, and the alternating current is 220V. If there is a leakage, the variable frequency pump is very safe to use.
4. The mute level of DC variable frequency water pumps can reach below 20dB, and AC water pumps are generally greater than 40dB.
Generally speaking, DC frequency conversion is expensive, but in terms of long-term and various advantages, the fish tank water pump should choose frequency conversion water pump. The key is power saving, mute and safe.
variable frequency drive,variable frequency drive pump benefits,vfd pump price,vfd pump applications,selection of vfd for pumps,vfd pump pressure control
- What is the function of automotive electronic water pumps?
- What is the reason why the car water pump is broken?
- How to choose the circulating water pump of the chiller?
- What is horizontal centrifugal circulating water pump?
- How to maintain circulating water pump?
- Research direction of engine cooling water pump
- What is small water pump?
- Which is better electric or mechanical water pump for automobile?
- Maintenance mode of centrifugal water pump
- Shenpeng Electronics was listed on the list of Dongguan Engineering Technology Research Center and Key Laboratory projects