The knowledge of pump - the definition of pump
What is a pump?
1. The pump is mainly used to transport liquids such as water, oil, acid-base liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal. Gear oil pumps can also transport liquids, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids.
2. Pumps can usually be divided into three types according to their working principles: positive displacement pumps, power pumps and other types of pumps. In addition to classification according to working principles, submersible pumps can also be classified and named according to other methods. For example, according to the driving method, it can be divided into electric pumps and water turbine pumps; according to the structure, it can be divided into single-stage pumps and multi-stage pumps; according to purposes, it can be divided into boiler feed water pumps and metering pumps; according to the nature of the liquid to be transported, it can be divided into Water pumps, oil pumps and mud pumps, etc.
3. There is a certain interdependence relationship between the various performance parameters of the pump, which can be represented by a curve, which is called the characteristic curve of the pump. Each pump has its own specific characteristic curve. A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pressurizes liquids. It transfers the mechanical energy of the prime mover or other external energy to the liquid to increase the energy of the liquid.
- Relevant knowledge about pump flow, head, curve, etc.
- The basic parameters of the pump
- Pump applications in various fields
- Pump classification basis
- The definition and historical origin of the pump
- The knowledge of pump - the definition of pump
- Why the "zero cold water" water heater must be indispensable
- Comprehensively explain how water heater manufacturers choose water heater booster pumps
- Application of small water pump in water heater industry
- Application of brushless DC automobile electronic circulating water pump in the field of new energy vehicles