How much do you know about the secrets of buying a brushless DC pump?
What is a brushless DC water pump?
Brushless DC water pump refers to a machine that uses DC 4.5V～24V to drive a brushless motor. The rotation of the brushless motor drives the rotation of the impeller, thereby increasing the pressure of the liquid to achieve the effect of transferring the liquid.
Brushless DC water pumps have a wide range of applications, especially common supplies in daily life: tea sets, coffee machines, water heaters, drinking fountains, foot baths, dishwashers, irrigation system equipment, etc., in their liquid delivery control, all There are brushless DC pumps. Among them, special food-grade high-temperature resistant materials can be used for the outer shell of coffee pots, dishwashers, water dispensers, and water pumps. The water pump can work continuously and normally above 100 degrees, which can reach food-grade.
What are the advantages of DC brushless water pumps?
1. The difference between brushless DC water pump and brush DC water pump:
The traditional brushed water pump has carbon brushes, so there is a certain amount of noise, and the carbon brushes need to be replaced regularly. Compared with the motor-type water pump, the DC brushless water pump has no carbon brushes, so the noise is less, there is no need to replace the carbon brushes, and therefore the service life Shorter, low price, and the DC brushless water pump has more power and higher head than the motor type water pump with the same volume.
2. The difference between brushless DC water pump and motor-type water pump:
A motor-type water pump is a motor plus a pump body, which can be understood as a split structure. And the DC brushless water pump is a whole structure, the driver is inside the water pump, and the sealing is good.
Tips for selecting DC water pumps:
1. Medium: The medium of the water pump must be considered. For example, there are chemical pumps that require corrosion resistance, such as clean water pumps, high-temperature pumps, etc., first determine the nature of the medium.
2. Choose the nature of the pump. For example, a centrifugal pump does not have a suction stroke, while a diaphragm pump has a suction stroke.
3. Select the appropriate head flow rate. Generally, water pumps have such parameters marked
4. Choose the correct voltage and pay attention to the positive and negative poles. It is strictly forbidden to connect the positive and negative poles of the DC water pump in reverse, and the voltage application range is relatively small.
5. Choose the appropriate shape and diameter of the water inlet and outlet.
Good product recommendation:
The DC brushless water pump produced by Shenpeng Electronics is not only large in flow, cost-effective, ultra-power-saving, it saves more than 50% of electricity than ordinary DC water pumps, and it is ultra-quiet, which is especially suitable for families who like to be quiet. Pure copper motor, no carbon brush, no pollution, electronic commutation, low heat generation, high efficiency and long life. The shell is made of high-quality plastic, anti-corrosion, impact resistance, durability, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance. The stator and circuit board of the motor are potted with epoxy resin and completely isolated from the rotor, which solves the leakage problem caused by the long-term diving of the water pump and is completely waterproof.
- Relevant knowledge about pump flow, head, curve, etc.
- The basic parameters of the pump
- Pump applications in various fields
- Pump classification basis
- The definition and historical origin of the pump
- The knowledge of pump - the definition of pump
- Why the "zero cold water" water heater must be indispensable
- Comprehensively explain how water heater manufacturers choose water heater booster pumps
- Application of small water pump in water heater industry
- Application of brushless DC automobile electronic circulating water pump in the field of new energy vehicles