Introduction of long shaft deep well pump
The long shaft deep well pump is mostly a vertical single-suction multi-stage centrifugal pump. Its impeller is installed below the moving water level in the well. The flow channel between the impellers is lifted up to the ground through the water pipe. When the head is high, a multi-stage centrifugal pump with multiple impellers in series can be used. Due to the high requirements for manufacturing and installation accuracy of the transmission long shaft, the efficiency decreases significantly with the increase of the well depth, so it is generally only used for deep wells not exceeding 100 meters.
Flow rate: less than or equal to 2400 cubic meters
Head: less than or equal to 250 meters
It is used to extract normal temperature non-corrosive clean water from water wells, and is widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, urban water supply and drainage, groundwater pumping, and farmland irrigation. Replacing relevant materials and adjusting the structure can be suitable for conveying sewage with a large solid particle content in power plants, steel plants, and chemical plants.
Shenpeng, top1 supplier of BLDC mini pumps in China, has been specializing in the design & manufacture of DC pumps for 15 years. There are 300,000 class dust-free workshops with 3 fully automatic production lines and 5 SMT lines. Annual output is about 3 million pcs pumps. Adopt "Six Sigma", pursue product "zero defect".
Shenpeng has passed IATF16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and TUV. All products have passed CE, ROHS and REACH. Parts of pumps meet FDA, UL and EMC. Achieved more than 30 patents.
- How to choose a water heater booster circulating pump, the main points are here
- Shenpeng: Intelligent toilet booster pump, technology is Wang Cheng's core competitiveness
- How to choose the water pump of the chiller?
- Brushless DC Water Pump
- Food grade small water pump has characteristics and advantages
- The definition and working principle of tie rod piston pump
- Definition and application scope of manual diaphragm pump
- Working principle of screw pump
- Detailed introduction of jet deep well pump
- Introduction of submersible electric pump